Jio Fiber is the latest offering from Reliance Jio, India’s leading telecom operator. This high-speed broadband service has revolutionized the telecom sector in India, offering speeds up to 1 Gbps and unlimited data. You will learn everything about Jio Fiber installation charges in this guide.
With Jio Fiber, users can now enjoy a seamless experience while streaming movies, browsing the internet, and gaming online. As such, many people are now opting to switch to Jio Fiber for their broadband needs.
But one question that has been on everyone’s minds is what is the installation charges for Jio Fiber and how to get it installed.
This blog post will answer those questions and provide more information on the Jio Broadband installation charges. So let’s understand in detail.
Jio Fiber Installation Charges
Jio Fiber installation charges depend on the plan you choose and your current location. The basic Jio Fiber plan offers speeds up to 30 Mbps, whereas the special plans offer up to 1 Gbps speeds.
Check Other Brands Fiber Installation Charges
Also, Jio provides a complimentary installation service in certain cities. You can check if your city is included in this list on the official website.
You can refer to the below table for detailed information about the Jio Fiber installation charges.
Installation Charges For Jio WiFi Different PlansNOTE: Plans prices may vary for different states/regions, so we recommend you check directly on the official website – FROM HERE
|Plan Name||Monthly Cost (Rs)||Annual Cost (Rs)||Benefits|
|399 Jio Fiber Plan||399||4788||30Mbps, unlimited data, free voice, and video calling|
|699 Jio Fiber Plan||699||8388||100Mbps, unlimited data, free voice, and video calling|
|999 Jio Fiber Plan||999||11988||150 Mbps, unlimited data, free voice and video calling, and 14 OTT subscriptions|
|1499 Jio Fiber Plan||1499||17988||300 Mbps, unlimited data, free voice and video calling, and 15 OTT subscriptions|
|2499 Jio Fiber Plan||2499||29988||500 Mbps, unlimited data, free voice and video calling, and 15 OTT subscriptions|
|3999 Jio Fiber Plan||3999||47988||1Gbps, unlimited data, free voice and video calling, and 15 OTT subscriptions|
|8499 Jio Fiber Plan||8499||101988||1Gbps, up to 6,600GB data, free voice and video calling, and 15 OTT subscriptions|
Jio Fiber Broadband Installation Process
Once you have chosen the plan that you want to go with, it’s time to install Jio fiber broadband. The installation process is fairly simple and can be done in a few steps.
1. First, you need to book the installation process by calling Jio Customer care, visiting the official website, or searching for a retail store near you. Or click the button given below to visit the page directly.
2. Now, enter your name & mobile number to log in and apply for a new connection.
3. Then, the Jio engineers will visit your home and check whether your building is eligible for installation or not.
If your building is eligible, the engineers will do a physical verification of the space where they need to install the Jio Fiber box.
You’ll also be asked to submit your mobile number for OTP authentication.
After this, the engineers will install the Jio fiber box and the other equipment in your home.
Finally, you’ll be given a username and password to access the Jio network.
If you don’t want to read each step, you can watch this informative video. It will help you a lot.
Benefits Of Installing Jio Broadband
Installing Jio fiber can be beneficial to you in many ways. Some of them are as follows:
- High-speed internet connection: With Jio Fiber, you can enjoy up to 1Gbps speeds and unlimited data.
- Free voice and video calling: You can make free voice and video calls to any landline or mobile phone in India.
- OTT subscriptions: Get access to 14 or 15 OTT subscriptions depending on your chosen plan.
- Cost-effectiveness: Jio fiber offers one of the most cost-effective plans in the market.
- 24*7 customer support: Jio offers 24*7 customer service and technical assistance to its customers. You can contact them at 1800-896-9999 or via WhatsApp Chat a 7000570005.
Does Jio fiber have free installation?
Answer: Yes, if you choose Jio Fiber postpaid plans, you will get a free installation of Jio Fiber along with a router and other equipment.
Is 1500 refundable in Jio fiber?
Answer: No, the installation charges of Rs. 1000 or 1500 is non-refundable.
How much time it will take to install Jio fiber?
Answer: It usually takes 2 hrs to install Jio fiber after the complete physical verification process.
This is all you need to know about Jio fiber installation charges and processes. Installing Jio Fiber can help you enjoy high-speed internet, free voice and video calling, unlimited data, and OTT subscriptions. So, go ahead and make the most out of it!
I hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any more queries, feel free to comment below.